Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas 2014 gift guides


Happy December!! Eep! I can't tell you how excited I am about it finally being Decemeber, getting some rain and putting up my christmas tree. This year I have felt extra festive for one reason or another? Not quiet sure why maybe I was bitten by the christmas bug. Anyways, I have put together a few gift guides for those hard to buy for people in your lives. Okay, maybe not so much hard to buy for but for the quirky people that you surround yourself with. Now some of these are for ideas, more so than the actual gift ( that rug below is $3,000!) so just keep in mind.  Any thoughtful gift given will be loved! Happy shopping





1.
earthy gifts





2.
gifts for funky artist







3.
beauty guru gift







4.
animal lover gift








5.
tech savvy gifts



No comments: