Monday, September 8, 2014

Weekly snapshots: 8/25/14

      

    August 28 was a super fun night! One of my best friends and I drove out to Oakland so see one of our all time favorite bands from High school play, Brand New. When I say favorites, i mean sharing ear buds in art class while blasting their music and singing along in class. It has been 8 years since we graduated,  (if I don't say it out it isn't true right??) man does time fly. This girl has been there with me every step of the way, where has the time gone? We both started to grow up and head in different directions but knew that we were not more than a phone call away. I am lucky to call her one of my oldest friends.

8/28 Snapshots:


We started our pre concert at her house playing around in all of her glorious make-up! *swoon*

I bribed her with a free dinner to drive hehe thanks BB


Of course the only option while in the area is Fat Slice pizza in Berkeley
We got to the concert and stood around until we wised up and decided to look for a seat!  #Teamgrannies
   
We ended our night with a few pictures before heading back home isn't she beautiful! :)
Overall It was an awesome and hilarious night, I seriously think i lost some pounds just from laughing so hard. We always seem to joke around and never take life too seriously when we are together, isn't that what life is all about?!




No comments: